The EUREKA! McConnell Science Museum aims to bring “science to the hands of kids”. The Youth Scholarship Program is designed for students who need financial assistance to participate in EUREKA! STEAM programs.
- Applicants must be under 18 years of age
- Applicants must provide a current Free/Reduced Lunch approval letter from School District 51 OR a copy of a current Medicaid Card, Marillac Clinic Card, or provide a statement of need due to extenuating circumstances.
- Create a dashboard account for your family and children. Make sure each child's age, school, and immunization records are complete and accurate, and there are two adults in the account designated as a parent/guardian.
- We hold scholarship spots for camps, so please apply, even if it looks like the camps are full.
- Scholarships are awarded at 75% off the member price up to a maximum of $200 off per camp.
- The scholarship amount awarded may vary for travelling, overnight, and semester-long programs.
- Each student is eligible for up to 3 scholarships per calendar year.
Please note that scholarship funds are limited. If funds are depleted, scholarship applications may remain pending or be rejected until further funding is received.
Applicants will be notified of scholarship awards via email. Camp registration will be the responsibility of the applicant. Scholarship approval does not automatically register the applicant into the program. Email email@example.com with any questions regarding this process.
Information submitted throughout the application process will remain confidential.